There may be minor problems with the mower after a period of use, which can affect the efficiency of mowing and even potential hazards. So how do you check when the mower has these conditions?
- Severe vibration
There are several reasons why this can happen:
- (1) The blade is bent or worn and loses its dynamic balance;
- (2) the crankshaft is bent due to impact;
- (3) The cutter is damaged, causing the blade to rotate relative to the crankshaft, causing an imbalance;
- (4) Loose engine fixing screws, etc.;
- (5) The engine base is damaged;
- (6) The blade hits a hard object.
- The grass collection effect is not good
- (1) The long-term use of the grass bag is not cleaned, resulting in uncleanness and airtightness resulting in poor grass collection;
- (2) The grass drain is not cleaned for a long time, and the grass is blocked by the grass drain, resulting in poor grass discharge;
- (3) The blade is excessively worn, and the blade does not have a grass collecting effect;
- (4) The engine wears, the power loss is too large, and the blade rotation speed is low, resulting in poor grass collection effect;
- (5) The grassland is not flat, resulting in poor grass drainage.
- The engine is not stable
The throttle is at the maximum position, the damper is open; the spark plug line is loose; water and dirt enter the fuel system; the air filter is dirty; the carburetor is improperly adjusted; the engine set screw is loose; the engine crankshaft is bent.
Remedy: Lower the throttle switch; press the spark plug outer line; clean the fuel tank, re-add fuel; clean the air filter or replace the filter; re-adjust the carburetor; check the engine fixing screw after the flame: correct the crankshaft or replace the new shaft.
- The engine can not be turned off
The throttle line is not properly installed on the engine; the throttle line is broken; the throttle is not sensitive; the flame line cannot be touched. Remedy: Reinstall the throttle line; replace the new throttle line; inject a small amount of oil into the throttle active position; check or replace the flame line.